Dear Friends of Ayla’s Originals:
My sincerest wish is that this letter finds you and yours healthy and safe. Even though Ayla’s Originals was allowed to reopen much earlier, after much consideration and concern for everyone involved, we have finally decided to open now. Of course, we have made some changes designed to minimize risks as much as possible. Please know that your patience, kindness and understanding are truly appreciated!
WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER:
- Contactless curbside pick-up
- Live “BEAD TV” shopping on our Facebook Page @AylasOriginals
- Online shopping at:https://www.etsy.com/shop/aylasoriginals
- Personal video shopping appointments
- Classes and Kids Camp on Zoom
If you would like to visit the store in person, this is how it will work:
- HOURS: We will be open Thursday-Sunday from 12-3. To limit exposure and best serve you efficiently and safely, we are only letting 2 people in at a time; that’s 2 customers and 2 employees in 1000 sq ft. We will continuously maintain cleaning protocols.
PRIVATE SHOPPING: If you prefer, private appointments are available for 25 minute time slots, Thursday – Saturday from 11-12 and 3-4. You can book your appointment on our Facebook page by clicking the “BOOK NOW” tab, or calling 847-328-4040, or texting 847-612-7383.
- MASKS: Per public health orders, we are requiring masks be worn, in the store, for your protection and ours. Please COVER YOUR NOSE & MOUTH before entering the store. If you need a mask, we have several varieties available for purchase.
- TEMPERATURE: We will be taking temperature checks at the door. If you don’t feel well, have any flu-like symptoms, have been exposed to Covid-19, have traveled outside of IL within the past 14 days, PLEASE STAY HOME.
- HAND SANITIZER: Upon entering, use the hand sanitizer located directly to the right of the door. This is extremely important since bead shopping is a very hands-on activity. If you are wearing gloves, you must sanitize your gloves as well, to avoid the spread of cross-contamination. Please minimize “touch” as much as possible.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: Once inside the store, remember to honor the 6’ distance from others at ALL times. Our staff will wash their hands and wipe down frequently touched services, frequently throughout the day.
- REPAIRS: If you have a repair, just stop by and we can take it in at the front door. Please put your name, phone number, and written instructions in the bag with your components, ring the bell to let us know you’re here, put your bag in the basket and step back to the red line. Since the virus can live on surfaces for up to 1 week, we will NOT look at your repair or newly created design for 1 week. At that time, we will call you with an estimate and discuss details. We will NOT be doing any spot fixing while you wait.
- BEAD TABLE: There will be no open community beading or classes at our table for the foreseeable future.
From the bottom of everyone’s heart here at Ayla’s, we wish you all health, peace and love. THANK YOU for keeping this small business going during such a difficult time. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come!